0
Your shopping basket is empty.

It needs Kerb Appeal

Donna Campbell
29 November, 2018

The front of my home needs kerb appeal. I want a more contemporary look. I also want to replace the front garden with a driveway. Any suggestion as regards to how it could look?

Léa+Box Interiors

Have you thought about some timber cladding and white render? It is quite popular particularly with this style of house as it really does give them a lift. See photos. Check out the driveway in the second photo as this maybe what you are also thinking of. A wall at the front - in the same render - adds to the kerb appeal.

• Donna Campbell
    Oh i love this Claire just what i'm looking for thank you . wonder what the cost of something like this would be?
    Léa+Box Interiors

I'm glad you like it. As for cost, it would probably depend on where you are and what local builders charge in your area. You could give some a call and ask them for a quote. It would certainly elevate your house to being the best in the street!!!! If you go ahead, send over some "after" pics, I would love to see the end result. Good luck :-))