baxterh

Bathoom renovation advise please!

Helen Mc
5 years ago
We live in a single storey Cottage built approx 1900 which has been added to and extended. The original bathroom is off the kitchen (not ideal). We renovated this when we moved in 20 years ago and 15 years ago we extended and converted one of the bedrooms to another bathroom so we now have two. The newer bathroom has a large shower.

It is now time to renovate the original bathroom and really looking for some advice on how best to proceed. We don't really want or need a bath so happy to have a large shower. The soil stack is in the kitchen in the bottom of a cupboard and I am not averse to having this moved if it helps. Ideally I would like some division between the kitchen and the bathroom but without making the space too cramped.

The room is approx 2.1m x 2.1m. There is a concrete floor and low ceiling height of 2.13m with a flat roof which is also being replaced.

I have gone over and over how best to replan this space but just in need of some practical advise on what will actually work. Basic requirement is for whb/wc and a decent size shower. Any ideas would be very gratefully received.

Many thanks

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.