webuser_806920668

Glass splashback and upstand dilemma

U S
5 years ago

Hi all,

New kitchen units have been fitted and we need to decide what to do on the walls around the hob and sink.

(Pictures attached - please ignore all the mess !). 1st pic of hob wall, 2nd pic of sink wall and 3rd pic of frame for another door which will be sitting just above the worktop end).

We are thinking of a glass splashback across the whole wall on the hob side. (Light grey/silver crackled glass look) but not sure if it should continue along the next wall where the sink and window area are.

We have got the worktop fitters coming tomorrow and we had previously asked for a 100mm upstand all around to match the white quartz worktop. This would also be covering up to and including the windowsill but now it seems we prefer the glass splashback look.

If we did take the glass splashback around to behind the sink, what can we do on the windowsill?

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.