scottparry

Finishing out the year strong!!

Scott Parry
5 years ago

Finishing the year out strong!! What an extraordinary year we have had!! Setting up the agency against the backcloth of economic, political and Brexit uncertainty, you might be forgiven for thinking that we had lost our marbles - well apparently not. Through sheer determination, hard work, support from clients old and new together with a massive amount of positive mental attitude there is no doubt that we have had a successful year, we look forward to 2019 as a year where we strengthen our market position further, building on existing relationships and forging new ones too. The last quarter of 2018 has seen us exchange contracts on over £6,000,000 of prime property and we carry over a healthy pipeline into the New Year.  Local knowledge, local contacts and our pure passion for property is the distinguishing factor, estate agency isn't our job - its our way of life and living in this beautiful environment enables us to successfully blur the boundaries between work and play.  You are welcome to call us whether your buying, selling or just looking for honest property advice.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.