webuser_71660

lighting issues over dining table as rooflight in the way

Tani H-S
5 years ago
Just finalising the lighting with the electricians and realised the rooflight will be right above the dining table which is going to be an issue for me having lighting above the dining table. I was having 3 hanging ambient lights but not sure what to do now.

The room, as most of you know, is a clean industrial/chic feel ie kitchen dark grey modern shaker, Brick wall, big extractor canopy and the dining table end is a bit more modern twist. So hit me with any ideas for lights that can come down in the centre of the rooflight??

Some images of the room although it doesn’t show the roof lights. They will be between the island and rear kitchen back runs and match the same on the dining room side (so 680mm off each wall and are 1m wide and 2m long)

Comments (38)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.