jonathan_dick

Have you recently done your bathroom or doing so? We'd love to hear!

Desiign
5 years ago

Hi :)

After a few years of giving advice on here, we'd really love your advice!

If you've recently had you bathroom designed and installed we'd really appreciate it if you'd give us your personal opinion on these 12 questions - some are yes and no! We are in no way wanted to promote our services through this but need to supply a link so apologise if it looks that way.

We do however offer a free service - people send us plans and quotes before they order to check and make sure it's the best/sensible option - we're an honest, unbiased, experienced and free opinion so feel free to use that!

On with the questions! :)

1. Did you go through a showroom for design and install?

2. How did you first approach the project??

Did you go to multiple showrooms and outlets to look get a scope of the market or maybe look online?

2. Did you measure the bathroom yourself?

If no, would you be confident in measuring your bathroom yourself?

3. Had you heard of any bathroom manufacturers or companies before you started research to do your own bathroom?

4. Did you need a lot of help on the layout and design and bathroom?

5. If you were guaranteed by hundreds of customers that the quality was excellent + the manufacturers own guarantee would you still want to touch, feel and see the product before buying it - if you were supplied images like the images at the bottom?? See proposed vs real

6. What do you wish you had / hadn't done?

7. What do you love about your bathroom?

8. The first 2 images below are renders, which would you find easier to use to decide, the images below or a panoramic images found here -

https://www.desiign.co.uk/visualise-desiign 

8. Did you ever feel under pressure and unsure where to turn during the process?

As the market is so broad a lot of people are sceptical due to the different price points?

9. Did you go over budget?

10. Lastly, overall, are you happy with the end result baring in mind the journey as well? Any other words also put here!

Thank you so much for those who help out, and if you're ever in need of a bathroom design, we'll be happy to give a gesture back! :)

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.