niamh_lordan

I need your help...

Niamh
5 years ago
Ok so we're living in our new home just over a year and I'm still debating our lighting over the kitchen island. I wanted 3 single pendants with clear glass, nice and simple! Now our electrician says this will be a messy job because of rafters etc. He suggests a single light fixture will be an easier and cleaner job.

The room is an open plan kitchen, living space with lots of recessed lighting. I feel a light fixture over the island will give it a nice finish but I'm worried may look intrusive and maybe not necessary. Guess my decision is to plaster the light fixture space up or brave it and try a nice fixture. Would love some advise before I crack up!!!! Attached is a light idea I liked in a showroom today. Our ceilings are 9 foot high.

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.