Therapy room help

Cath Hanna
12 January, 2019
So I have got a bright purple chair and two charcoal grey chairs for my therapy room. I don’t know what colour to paint the walls. Want something calming and soft. The room gets lots of light. Tried some grey testers, but looked too harsh. Quite fancy a barely there mint green, but not sure if it goes. Suggestions warmly welcomed. At the moment I am looking at:

Farrow and Ball strong white
Dulux light and Space Nordic Spa
Dulux light and Space First Frost
Dulux Marble Swirl 6
Dulux Violet Surprise 4
Dulux Elderflower tea

Anyone used these with purple and charcoal?

• Cath Hanna
    Here’s some photos.
  • Cath Hanna
    The chairs I will be using.
  • Huw Buckley
    My room was Frosty Magenta by Valspar. Nice and bright but not too much so.
    Man About The House - The DIY & Odd Job Handyman

Dulux dusted moss 3 is a great paint.................it's one of those, is it grey, is it green paints in different lights. Very restful and not at all in your face. What are you putting on the floor? Lovely room by the way...................I've always needed help, can i visit? What sort of therapy are you doing?

• Cath Hanna
    A grey laminate looked too cold, so thinking of a light brown one. Thanks for the paint tip.
  • Cath Hanna
    Decided to go for James White from Farrow and Ball, as it has just the right green tinge to it. Thanks for all your help.