karen_owen77

kitchen unit style

K Owen
5 years ago
Hi. Can anyone offer any advice please? We’re in the process of buying a new kitchen and I wanted a handless white gloss kitchen. It seems there’s two styles. 1. true handless with a aluminium panel behind the doors or 2. j pull door.
I prefer the look of the j pull as on the handless style the aluminium panel looks lovely on the draws and cupboards but I don’t like the ‘stripes’ it provides on a tall bank of units.
However I’ve read that j pull is harder to open on appliance doors and to be honest I found them a pain with longer nails to open even on normal draws.

Wren do a handless with a white panel and so the stripe didn’t look so obvious which I prefer but I’ve read poor reviews about their kitchens and magnet also do one but theirs was £££££s
Howdens are the ones that are affordable but only offer a aluminium panel not white.

Anyone bought a j pull and regretted? Or any ideas what I can do?

Thank you

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.