webuser_18681176

Hit me with your Layout ideas!

Cece
5 years ago
Looking to totally redo this kitchen and have a few ideas but struggling to establish what will fit/ work well. Never designed a kitchen before.

Its a long area as you can see but the roof slopes in the furthest section so I'm not sure how that area could be used effectively.

Ideas so far...

Floor to ceiling units (we want a good amount of storage) on the left as you look from the lounge door, sink to remain on the right under the window.

Now whether to have a Range or double oven on the left too? Has anyone had experience of both? If a double oven we'd need a hob somewhere too.

Possibly (depending on cost) considering bricking up the doorway too to create more wall space on the right. Need to work around the archway too.

And down the furthest end some sort of banquette seating area, enough space for 4 max as it won't be a primary dining area. Oh and I've always wanted an American style fridge but that isn't essential.

Please help, any ideas or advice at all would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.