lizzierose009

Curtains for guest bedroom

lizzierose009
17 January, 2019
Hello! We have recently redecorated our guest bedroom and I’m now on to choosing the soft furnishings!

I am really struggling with curtains though. At the moment we still have our old curtains up but they definitely need changing. We’ve measured for floor-length curtains and we just need to choose the fabric now.

Originally I was thinking a sort of tartan pattern would look nice but I’m struggling to find one with the right colours in it. I thought a block colour might not be interesting enough since it’s on a block coloured wall but then if I hold up a patterned material it looks too busy with the wallpaper.

There is a matching curtain fabric with the wallpaper but I don’t know if that might be too boring, having the same pattern on the wall and the curtain.

Any help would be much appreciated.