mary_watt57

loft layout... help !!

Mary Watt
5 years ago

hi everyone. we are currently having our loft converted (hip to gable) and having a change of heart on our plans for this floor. architect currently has it drawn to include 2 bathrooms and an ensuite, however, it's going to make our bedroom really narrow. even if we didnt use the top left corner bedroom as a bedroom, we do like the idea of having a home office of sorts as we sometimes work from home. just wondering what everyones thoughts are on the layout of this area given the size of the rooms as currently drawn? bathroom can potentially be moved to the top left giving the bedroom a squarer shape. would love to know everyones thoughts, we have 3 good size bedrooms already on the second floor and we dont have children (yet!!). we are getting to the stage where our loft contractors are about to finalise where the walls will go etc. Plans indicated below. thank you so much in advance!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.