webuser_615623718

Replace south facing conservatory with extension?

Ste
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi...great site which I've only found recently. Already finding it very useful since we have moved house recently.

Just after a bit of advice on another job we are looking at. Original idea was to just paint the kitchen cupboards for now - but I wonder if the budget allows if we can replace the conservatory with an extension with nice bifolds etc (not nessarily to get much bigger but have a better use of space). Have got a big garden so would be a great outlook. Also south facing so not sure if that would determine if bi folds good or bad. My idea was to knock down the wall between kitchen and conservatory- brick at the side and then have the bifolds at the end. Have a dining table overlooking the garden. Obviously all depends on cost. Would also be good to have room for tumble dryer somewhere as that is currently under the stairs. Any ideas?

webuser_615623718's ideas · More Info

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.