hzdeleted_26324034

Living room layout - corner fireplace

User
5 years ago
We moved into our new house in August and have plans to extend at the back across the house and garage, also converting the garage into utility room and downstairs loo etc.

We can’t afford to do the work yet but I am so keen to get going that I treat myself to evenings of floorplan doodling/mood boards.

The front reception room will be our smart living room where we have quiet time and Christmas etc with the back reception room being more of a playroom/tv room.

I cant work out the front reception room furniture layout mainly due to the corner fireplace and the size of the room. Ideally there should be a good amount of seating arranged with the corner fireplace as the focus and something to store board games/puzzles/books. And of course somewhere for the Christmas tree to go! Any suggestions much appreciated.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.