dina_campana

wardrobe advice neede

Dina Campana
24 January, 2019
I am struggling to make a decision on the bedroom build in wardrobe doors and panel on a budget and was thinking to:

Option 1: replace the doors but not sure if it is cheaper to paint or replace doors.

Option 2: wallpaper the entire wall incl doors and change handles and hinges: not sure what wallpaper type and design to use and not sure if it will look nice in the end.

Option 3: paint everything one color to match the rest of the room (dulux polishes pebble) or a different colour to make a feature wall out of it (which colour to use then?) or maybe make a feature wall behind the bed and the wardrobe wall paint polished pebble?

Hard decision to make and would welcome your advise and ideas. Some picture below to help visualize better.