dina_campana

wardrobe advice neede

Dina Campana
5 years ago
I am struggling to make a decision on the bedroom build in wardrobe doors and panel on a budget and was thinking to:

Option 1: replace the doors but not sure if it is cheaper to paint or replace doors.

Option 2: wallpaper the entire wall incl doors and change handles and hinges: not sure what wallpaper type and design to use and not sure if it will look nice in the end.

Option 3: paint everything one color to match the rest of the room (dulux polishes pebble) or a different colour to make a feature wall out of it (which colour to use then?) or maybe make a feature wall behind the bed and the wardrobe wall paint polished pebble?

Hard decision to make and would welcome your advise and ideas. Some picture below to help visualize better.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.