dorothy_baker8733284

Update Moorcroft table lampshades

Dorothy Baker
5 years ago

I have two traditional Moorcroft lamps, and two candlestick lamps which desperately need new lampshades. The original lampshades were bespoke, matching both the lamp when off or on, and complementping our traditional Victorian home. We have now downsized and I would like a more a contemporary look. The lamp base is 33 cms high with c 10 cms to the point where the shade fitting rests. Lampshade is 40 cms by 36cms high, so overall height of lamp and shade is c 75 cms. . The photo gives a slightly exaggerated perspective and doesn’t show true colour. Ignore those temporary curtains colour in the background!

I like to have an eclectic mix of styles and colours but have gone for white walls to show off art work.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.