Vicky Zag
5 years ago
I want to know how bad does Sintered Stone Countertops chip or crack

Comments (5)

• PRO
    SUN STUDIO.London - Glassworks and Prints
    5 years ago

Hey Vicky,

I wish I could help you with that by myself, but I am sure that Rui, one of our stone technicians might advise you for free if you'd call us at 020 3870 4399.

• PRO
    User
    5 years ago

Hi Vicky

Taking from your question of "how bad" you are not convinced and looking for negative feedback ? I am sorry to disappointed you , cannot say anything bad about the Neolith. Crack and chip only when mishandled during installation. You can contact Neolith UK in London, they do not sell directly to customer and they can give you all the details of durability. You can watch few video on YT to see how many smart guys trying to damage it. Happy watching.

• PRO
    Granite Supply Uk Ltd
    5 years ago
    Agreed. Neolith is a great product the others not so much - they can and do crack under tension.
    Here to help or supply if needed.
  • rinked
    5 years ago

Allthough I love the Dekton specs, my boss told me I should not sell them anymore. Or at least inform clients about the risk of chipping, just like other porcelain/ceramic tops. We've had some customers with damaged counters. One of which was someone who demanded an undermount sink in their Dekton..

Why the question?

• Vicky Zag
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    Thank you so much!its for my kitchen countertop i wanted laminam but i will eventually choose quartz.because i was worried about chipping and cracking
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.