mattweeksdj

Decoration help

mattweeksdj
5 years ago
Hi all. We will be painting the whole wall in the dark blue (as per the sample on the wall). The gold mirror on the floor will be going above the fireplace...

Question: should we paint up to the ceiling or only go as far as the current picture rails?

We did not add the picture rails and they are certainly not original, however, removing isn’t an option as likely will remove plaster in doing so.

All other walls are going to be an off white. The picture rails go all the way round the room. If we only paint the dark blue up to the rails then likely the above will be the same off white (to prevent any white clashes).

The idea is to do away with the wallpaper in the other picture so that the canvas is on a plain wall. The canvas will then bring all the colours in the room together.

Thoughts?

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.