katod1982

Repaired shower tray

katod1982
5 years ago

So whilst our fitter has botched so many things he also managed to smash the shower door whilst fitting it without protecting the shower tray.

He swears blind he didn’t do it, that it was faulty glass, would charge another two days on an already expensive fit To remove and refit tiles and tray etc. So I opted for the repair kit to use on the chips which were in total around 7-8 small ones.

The kit was good but the paint colour doesn’t exactly match, now we have what looks like shadows on our brand new shower tray.

i can live with shadows I can’t live with it all coming out again and refitting, I’m so exhausted with the hassle and him to be honest...

anyone had positive results with enamel repair kits? Or am I just kidding myself ?

Thanks

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.