modishliving

Which chairs would you choose for this dining table?

Modish Living

Which chairs would you choose for this wooden table with glass top?

Celine velvet chairs
Luxe Macy velvet chairs
Madison velvet chair

• Ribena Drinker

I wouldn't choose a velvet chair for a dining room and absolutely none of those.

Hampstead Design Hub

Hi there! I would go for Celine velvet chairs. They add a great character and stile to the room.

Modish Living thanked Hampstead Design Hub
    AG Interiors

If you have to choose one of the three above then I would go for the Madison chair …..

Modish Living thanked AG Interiors
  • cranked_up
    Sorry-none of them.
  • Pavan123
    Velvet is a mad choice for a dining table chair! One for the showrooms...
    Redrow Homes

Velvet looks comfy but for this stunning table, the options seem a bit too harsh and distracting. After all, you want the table to pop out on its own! Something more simple and elegant will highlight that lovely table.

Modish Living thanked Redrow Homes
    Matthews Architectural Projects
    I like the metal frame design of the Madison chair, with the combination of black material and steel finish
    Modish Living thanked Matthews Architectural Projects