webuser_748205003

Layout Advice/Opinions please

Fi Ne
5 years ago

So, we are thinking about buying this new build house and we have a reasonable amount of leeway to move internal walls etc before the build starts. Without a sunroom, the total sq foot is 2000sq ft, though we have priced to add a sunroom.

Our dilemma is the layout of the back of the downstairs, where we need kitchen/dining/utility/lounge area. My husband wants ideally wants the sunroom as a lounge area for watching tv but it doesnt necessarily have to be in the sunroom extension area.
(tv placement is a sticking point ie with door/window placement). id like an exit at some point to a small patio area where we would have heaters as the back garden is north/northwest facing.

we would really appreciate opinions on what you would do with what we have please?

i have attached the original floor plan (the one with the separate dining room) and our current proposed plans. thanks.

Comments (31)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.