mgreen8

Help with hallway colour

Martin
5 years ago

Struggling with our hallway and living room. Started off with purple, went back to a base coat of white which I thought looked nice but partner decided was too boring. Had the idea of keeping the walls white but painting all the woodwork grey which looked good on the handrail but wasn't working on the architrave. Decided we'd go for ammonite on the walls which we were intending to use for the living room but despite looking great in the tin and on woodwork as soon as we put it on the walls it turns far darker and comes out beige.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a very light grey? Perhaps FB 'Blackened' is worth a go, but suspect will be too dark. White Mist or Polished Pebble the only other 2 i've come across.

There's a grey on this post https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/anyone-recommend-a-grey-paint-that-doesnt-look-or-turn-blue-dsvw-vd~3133388 3rd post from bottom the top left colour but I cant read what it is

Thanks

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.