webuser_71660

concrete grey plaster colour paint??

Tani H-S
5 years ago

The one side of my extension has now been plastered and has dried and although I tried really hard to find someone who could do a grey plaster finish (with experience), it just didn't happen.

I was about to paint it white before the kitchen goes in on Monday but thought I would see if any of you guys know of a paint that would give a matt finish and look like a very pale concrete colour?

Most of the greys I have used on my previous house have been darker or have had tints in them so I wanted something very neutral and light.

Thank you

ps. I can't afford any expensive brands and only have a Johnsons or Crown mixing centre nearby due to timescale. It's 8m x 4.2 m ceiling so will cost a small fortune in paint, haha

Comments (34)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.