johaudrey

Bathroom before and after

Johaudrey
10 March, 2019

• forzaitalia

Love that dark grey vanity unit. Very smart and stylish bathroom.

Johaudrey thanked forzaitalia
  • minnie101

Lovely design that won't date and it looks so much brighter! Love the little stool. I use those hand soaps etc too, they smell gorgeous!

Johaudrey thanked minnie101
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles

Lovely transformation, the dark unit goes really well with those marble tiles.

Johaudrey thanked bubbles bathrooms and tiles
    Cranberryhome

The room looks and feels much more spacious, due to the reflective surfaces and a clean palette of colours used.

Johaudrey thanked Cranberryhome
    Johaudrey thanked MB Master Builders ltd
  • Carolina

Wow. I love it!

Johaudrey thanked Carolina
    RSS Bathrooms

It was pretty good before but stunning after. How much would that have been?

Design Angels bathrooms
    Beautiful, great job!!
  • T Gray
    Very nice indeed. Love that vanity, who is the manufacturer?
    Johaudrey thanked T Gray
  • Johaudrey

Thanks! The vanity unit was made by Stonewood UK Ltd. Would highly recommend. Great customer service.

• honey line

beautiful bathroom. what is the dimensions of the bathroom please as i am in a process of extending my property. thanks

Bathroom Trend

Fantastic transformation!

• Sam Potter
    Nice job!
  • E D

Funny, so many older threads appear to be bumped.

Perhaps because of deleted spam?

• E D

Or is it just me that experiences this problem with the sorting order of the threads?

(I checked my sorting setting and it’s set to ‘latest’)

• sunny2000

Lovely bathroom

• sunny2000

Where did you get that lovely little stool please.

• sunny2000

Did you paint or tile the walls.

• Johaudrey

Hi sunny2000. The stool is from The Garden Trading Company and is called the clockhouse stool.

We painted the walls and only tiled the wet areas. Much cheaper and I can hang pictures up too.

BathroomsByDesign

That's a great job! We love the natural light available in this bathroom but also the crisp and clean look and feel it has.

Hampstead Design Hub

Hi there! Great job. Very spacious and bright bathroom. Like basin unit. Where it's came from?