johaudrey

Bathroom before and after

Johaudrey
10 March, 2019

Comments (21)

• forzaitalia

Love that dark grey vanity unit. Very smart and stylish bathroom.

Johaudrey thanked forzaitalia
  • minnie101

Lovely design that won't date and it looks so much brighter! Love the little stool. I use those hand soaps etc too, they smell gorgeous!

Johaudrey thanked minnie101
  • PRO
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles

Lovely transformation, the dark unit goes really well with those marble tiles.

Johaudrey thanked bubbles bathrooms and tiles
  • PRO
    Cranberryhome

The room looks and feels much more spacious, due to the reflective surfaces and a clean palette of colours used.

Johaudrey thanked Cranberryhome
  • PRO
    Johaudrey thanked MB Master Builders ltd
  • Carolina

Wow. I love it!

Johaudrey thanked Carolina
  • PRO
    RSS Bathrooms

It was pretty good before but stunning after. How much would that have been?

• PRO
    Design Angels bathrooms
    Beautiful, great job!!
  • T Gray
    Very nice indeed. Love that vanity, who is the manufacturer?
    Johaudrey thanked T Gray
  • Johaudrey

Thanks! The vanity unit was made by Stonewood UK Ltd. Would highly recommend. Great customer service.

• honey line

beautiful bathroom. what is the dimensions of the bathroom please as i am in a process of extending my property. thanks

• PRO
    Bathroom Trend

Fantastic transformation!

• Sam Potter
    Nice job!
  • E D

Funny, so many older threads appear to be bumped.

Perhaps because of deleted spam?

• E D

Or is it just me that experiences this problem with the sorting order of the threads?

(I checked my sorting setting and it’s set to ‘latest’)

• sunny2000

Lovely bathroom

• sunny2000

Where did you get that lovely little stool please.

• sunny2000

Did you paint or tile the walls.

• Johaudrey

Hi sunny2000. The stool is from The Garden Trading Company and is called the clockhouse stool.

We painted the walls and only tiled the wet areas. Much cheaper and I can hang pictures up too.

• PRO
    BathroomsByDesign

That's a great job! We love the natural light available in this bathroom but also the crisp and clean look and feel it has.

• PRO
    Hampstead Design Hub

Hi there! Great job. Very spacious and bright bathroom. Like basin unit. Where it's came from?

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us on 0808 164 9310 (8am - 5pm GMT excluding weekends)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.