ribena_drinker

Spring updates - what are yours?

Ribena Drinker
5 years ago

At this time of year, I get really restless.

The days are getting lighter and longer, the future promise of a good, long summer makes me think about the garden and outside living and the angle of dangle of the sun shows up dust and tiredness inside the house, so I get really antsy to get things done.

On my list of things I want to get done this spring for starters are;

- Repainting the sitting room after the alterations in there for the new kitchen.

- Replant the flower bed we've had covered in weed suppression membrane for a year, in an attempt to finally kill off the remaining ground elder.

- Get the back patio re-pointed.

- Get the OH to finish off all the little things he's been promising to do but hasn't.

- To do a proper spring clean, all windows inside and out, intensive carpet cleaning (where required) and diligent hoovering, clearing out cupboards etc.

- To make a start on the 100s of soft furnishing and sewing projects - I've had the fabric for new curtains for the spare bedroom since January last year!

These are just the tip of a very large iceberg, as I have a mahoosive mental list of things I want to do.

So what's on your spring list?

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.