ribena_drinker

Spring updates - what are yours?

Ribena Drinker
14 March, 2019

At this time of year, I get really restless.

The days are getting lighter and longer, the future promise of a good, long summer makes me think about the garden and outside living and the angle of dangle of the sun shows up dust and tiredness inside the house, so I get really antsy to get things done.

On my list of things I want to get done this spring for starters are;

- Repainting the sitting room after the alterations in there for the new kitchen.

- Replant the flower bed we've had covered in weed suppression membrane for a year, in an attempt to finally kill off the remaining ground elder.

- Get the back patio re-pointed.

- Get the OH to finish off all the little things he's been promising to do but hasn't.

- To do a proper spring clean, all windows inside and out, intensive carpet cleaning (where required) and diligent hoovering, clearing out cupboards etc.

- To make a start on the 100s of soft furnishing and sewing projects - I've had the fabric for new curtains for the spare bedroom since January last year!

These are just the tip of a very large iceberg, as I have a mahoosive mental list of things I want to do.

So what's on your spring list?