webuser_71660

swap out flush spots in kitchen?

Tani H-S
5 years ago
Previous electrician had allowed for 12 spot lights across the extension (8 x 4 m room) with 3 going across the back run of units. One will be above the tall units as an angled spot (otherwise it’s dark in that corner) and the other two are over the main worktops.

As I have some time before the new electrician fits the lighting, I was thinking of swapping the two over counter ones for something more industrial and interesting. I would have liked wall mounted ones but too late now really so I wondered if there are any you can mount from a wall that would work in the kitchen??

Kind of like these type of things but the ceiling is also slightly sloped (just to add more issues!!)

(Picture of the kitchen is our layout. Won’t have a brick wall I don’t think now. There will also be pendants hanging by the island seating so wasn’t sure if fancy work lights would be too much?

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.