daisy_trinder78

How to make this garden look good...?

Daisy Trinder
25 March, 2019

hi all,

we recently moved into a new house and have a bit of a boring garden. does anyone have any ideas of what to do with it? we will be getting rid of the concrete slabs and most likely replacing with decking or gravel. we're then thinking of turf/fake grass with maybe borders around the edge.

i've included two pics of our garden and what we like but open to ALL suggestions! apologies for the bad pics, im at work and dont have others on my phone!

thanks so much!

Kerry Bryan Interiors

Hi!

Love the idea of having a decked area, if you add some seating and keep some of the area with real or artificial grass this will keep the garden looking and feeling more welcoming in my opinion.

However, if you wanted to send over some dimensions I'd be happy to pop a quick garden layout/design together for you? (Free of course!) :)

kerry@kerrybryaninteriors.co.uk

Speak soon!

• Carolina
    Hi, dimensions would be useful and which way is the garden facing? Could you do a sketch of the layout of house & garden? Where doors to the garden and windows are is quite important to know for example. Doesn’t have to be exact, just so we get a rough idea.