heather_bailiff

gold taps and chrome shower cubicle - yay or nay?

Heather
last year
Hi all, we are looking to get most probably brushed gold effect taps for new bathroom, so brushed gold for bath and basin taps, as well as brushed gold effect shower head, concealed valve and little handheld for separate quadrant shower. The shower cubicle itself we are looking to get has chrome fittings, we unfortunately don’t have space for a walk in shower so it has to be an enclosure.

I think it looks alright on my mood board but just wondering will the gold shower head look odd with a chrome shower enclosure? Should we go for a shower enclosure with black fittings instead? (Ignore the black shower tray and black towel rail as not 100% decided on these yet)
black shower enclosure
other (please suggest below!)
chrome shower enclosure