chris_osullivan11

Advise on a newly built home please

Chris Osullivan
5 years ago
Good morning all,

I have just moved in to our new family home and am looking for some advice on the best way to make the most of our ground floor space.

This is a first for us so any advise would be greatly appreciated.

We would like a kitchen diner across the back of of our house. We don't have a large garden so could we just knock through and build a wall to separate the through lounge?

As the back of the house isn't flush would it be worth it/ cost effective to bring it flush so we could have bi folds?

With the wall that may separate the lounge, should we put double doors in or cut off the lounge completely meaning we would enter the lounge via a single door from the hallway?

Lastly are there any reasonable ways of having multiple drawings done before we decide without paying a lot of money as we are on a budget.

As I said I would really appreciate any advise however small.

Thanks

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.