webuser_995111191

Ideas to revitalise ensuite

Tori S
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi everyone. Have just bought first house and am totally new to interior design so would love some help please. Our house is a newish build and beige everywhere. Looking to smarten up the en-suite. I was thinking pale grey walls and a larger cupboard. Then thought maybe make the grout black but can’t decide if that is a genius idea or a terrible one! I love subway tiles with black grout (sort of modern Victorian style) but for now need to keep the suite and tiles as they are. Yellow towels are new and I love them. Towel rail is kind of annoying because a lot of folding required to make the towels hang neatly. Floor is vinyl but I’m kind of scared of tiling it myself. Any ideas much appreciated ☺

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.