cazsf

Mirror, mirror, on the kitchen wall...

cazSF
5 years ago
Hi Houzzers! We’ve been living with the new kitchen for a few months now, and it’s time to get a backsplash... trouble is, we can’t decide what we want!

DH would like to avoid small tiles with lots of grout - even dark grout - to reduce the cleaning burden. I had always fancied a fox mirror, either in large format tiles or a single, pricey piece... (needs to be tempered on account of the single wok ring and double socket on that wall - gah!). I brought home a sample of Original Style mirrored tile. DH is a fan, but now I’m concerned it’s just going to reflect every bit of clutter that inevitably ends up on my kitchen counter...

I’ve attached a pic. We’d run the backsplash along the entire wall, up to the wall cabinets. There’s a couple of oak shelves still to be installed at the right-hand side.

Do you have a mirror backsplash? Any regrets?

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.