ew_ws

BESTA Ikea TV unit - what shape/combination?

Ewa Mc
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hello

I'd like to put a new TV unit on the wall (as per pic below - apologies for mess - just finished renovation).

I'd like to use white gloss BESTA units (unless people have different suggestions?) as you can customise the shape and size. I can't make up my mind what shape of BESTA to go for (line of top and line of bottom cupboards or L-shape or just bottom..... I'd like to keep space neat and clear, so no shelves etc, but I'd like to add some tall plants in one of the corners.

My sofa will be steel grey (had wrong colour delivered), I have light natural wooden floor and will get white roman blinds in the windows. The wall with sofa is white brick and I think it would look nice to paint the TV wall light grey to break the colour with the tv unit - what do you think?

Here is my space:

Here are some online inspirations:

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.