tonicuk

Odear. Perhaps my builders were a few mm out!

tonicuk
5 years ago
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hi all,

So after a long 4 months of decisions and discussions I am finally ready to spend some money on things that I will actually be able to see and won't be covered by plaster!!

Having had the conversation about what sort of flooring I'm going to use months ago I am a little frustrated to see that either my sliding door is too low or my suspended floor is too high.

You can see from the photograph (with the aid of a plaster bead) that the subfloor is in line with my sliding door. Who knows what happened... But this is the situation I am in. Ignore the gap inbetween as it'll just be made flush with the rest of the floor.

The length of the door is approx 5m long. So a substantial part of the extension.

Now the problem... Once I go directly on top of it my flooring will be higher than the door as it meets the door..!

What should I do?

Comments (38)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.