webuser_354115852

Looking for a fire pit this summer? look no further!

LLD SLATE Ltd
5 years ago

Our unique range of gas fire pits and fire bowls are designed to increase your enjoyment of your outdoor spaces and lengthen the time for which you can comfortably occupy your garden, patio or balcony. The gas patio heaters and garden fires are available in a wide choice of finishes and colours, in either natural or ECO stone to suit the space they are to occupy. Specially designed fire beds and gas fittings are manufactured in an attractive stainless steel for durability and then fitted to the appropriate fire pit, fire bowl or fire table to complete a unique ‘outside fire’ with a sophisticated or rustic appearance, as required. Contact us on lldslate@btinternet.com or visit our web sit www.lldslate.com

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.