joachim_vanhauwaert

Garden in a home floor apartment - how to completely isolate

Hello,

i'm considering buying an apartment on the ground floor of an apartment building. It has a quite big rectangular yard at the back, which I appreciate very much.

The problem is, many people can look into my yard from the other apartments (to the left and right, but especially from the top down). This, I don't appreciate as much.

So I was wondering if it would be at all possible to completely isolate my back yard from views from the surroundings. I would love to get a sense of aloneness and isolation.

The yard is about 7 metres wide and 20 metres deep.

The graphic on the right shows the general idea. i want most of the garden shielded from looking in.

What would the best options be, while still allowing sunlight in? Is this at all possible? Maybe with a covered pergola?

Thank you

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.