lenak1

Internal door - bi-fold or not bi-fold?

Lena
5 years ago
Hi all

While planning a kitchen renovation, I keep thinking about the inconvenient location of the internal door between our sitting and dining room.

While we are planning to remove the wall between the kitchen and dining room (the dining room is behind the black door, pic was taken from the living room). I keep thinking that it would have been great to move the door to the dining room to the centre of the wall. Ideally I’d love to have a pocket door which would split in the middle, I’m under impression it would be prohibitively expensive as would be likely to involve a structural work.
Are there any reputable suppliers of internal bi-fold doors instead, please? Would a bi-fold door without glass inserts look fine in my north-facing sitting room?

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.