iki32

cabina armadio "passante" in camera matrimoniale

micaela micaela
5 years ago

buongiorno!
in foto la nostra camera da letto da ristrutturare.
l'idea sarebbe di aggiungere una cabina armadio nella parte bassa del disegno, che possa eventualmente fare anche da antibagno.
Sulla parete destra invece abbiamo pensato a qualcosa in cartongesso per contenere e anche nascondere il trave verticale che vedere sporgere circa a metá parete.
Tutte le idee sono ben accette. GRAZIE!

Comments (5)

• rinked
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

So you are removing the bathroom? Or you want to add a walk-in closet in the 530cm part of the room?

Could you post the full floorplan, so we can see what the original bathroom looks like?

• micaela micaela
    Original Author
    5 years ago

I' m not going to remove the bathroom. I would like to add walk-in closet in the 530cm part of the room. Here is the full plant of the apartment. the original 480cm bathroom must be divided into two bathrooms. Bedroom and bathroom in the upper side of the picture.

• rinked
    5 years ago

Two full bathrooms or one with just a toilet and sink?

• micaela micaela
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    the en-suite bathroom with toilet, sink and small shower.The other one a full bathroom
  • rinked
    5 years ago

What do italians want in their bathroom? Toilet, sink/vanity, tub, shower, cabinet, bidet?

I've been playing with your layout and came to the conclusion a walk-in closet would take up a lot of floorspace without giving that much more storage space than a full wall to wall fitted wardrobe, while a long wardrobe would leave your bedroom open and grand.

I've even turned the whole thing into a three bedroom apartment with open plan living and kitchen. Just because I could. Not because you asked ;) ;) ;)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.