flick

Tablecloth Ideas for a Seaside Themed Kitchen/Living/Diner Area

flick
4 years ago

Hi,

We are struggling to choose a tablecloth for our dining table so I wondered what other people thought?

We need oilcloth as we have children and it needs to be hygienic. The room is 'gently' seaside themed and connects to the kitchen and living room. The table legs are painted Farrow and Ball Vardo green which makes the current table cloth a bit too monotone (plus too small and old and worn!). The kitchen is about to be replaced and will be a similar colour (F&B Lichen probably) and the oak floor stacked at the side of the room is going (back) down. The curtains are staying and the lightshade will be replaced, probably with a downward facing silver metal pendant like Ikea's Ottava. There are a few red accents around that aren't in shot. I like Cream's mini mackerel print in airforce blue but it is very expensive. Any thoughts on the other ones? Any other ideas?

Thank you!

Comments (20)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.