claire_lesslie

Lost for ideas on big bedroom.

Claire Lesslie
4 years ago
Large double aspect master bedroom. The decor is the same as went we moved in 5 years ago. The curtains, carpet and light fitting were all left by the previous owner. We currently have a mix of furniture which is fictional more that anything else. Due to the size of the room we are stuck for ideas. The wall opposite the entrance 2 the room has doors to a walk in wardrobe and en-suite (in pic 1). The wall with the door to the room also has a chimney breast (in pic 2). The double aspect limits where the bed could go (other pics). We are not looking to change the bed but the other furniture could be changed. The room has fab views and is looking a bit sad. It is 16’9x16’8. Please excuse the mess, the room isn’t really working for us at the moment.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.