lupin_3

Small Living Space

R C
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I currently relocated for work and I found a small living space approximately 150sqft of usable space not including the washrooms which are shower combined. It is separated into 2 rooms in which I plan for a bedroom and a living room so that puts it approximately 75sqft for each room, not including washroom, both rooms have its own washroom, a total of 2. I don't plan on installing a stove or any other major appliances. Since eating out is most convenient in that area, I just plan on using a portable electric cooktop and a miniature fridge when necessary. If anyone can provide me with some ideas as to how I should do the interior design to make it look roomy and within budget, it would be most appreciated. I can provide the revit file if any architects or interior designers are interested. Please fire away any ideas or suggestions you might have, every little idea helps. Thanks for it all. Cheers.

Comments (33)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.