wgt123

Tiles for downstairs WC - Yes or no?

kwg kwg
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Hello everyone, after some advice on tiles for the downstairs WC, I recently had an extension done, went very safe with colours, white kitchen, white walls, oak floors but I need to crack on with choosing tiles for the downstairs WC. I just fancy something different and interesting, go out of my comfort zone a bit! Found these tiles and really like them, keep getting drawn to the photo, I don't know why but I just know I like them.

Planning to tile half way up around the 3 walls, toilet will be off centre towards the left, basin to the right. I can't think of any other way of tiling it as I definitely want tiles around the toilet area and behind the basin but any other advice/ideas are welcome.

Added photo of 2 samples I received today.

https://www.porcelainsuperstore.co.uk/tivoli-mix.html?qty=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_5HV6LmO4gIVlIXVCh20UA9HEAQYASABEgKx-vD_BwE#fo_c=1485&fo_k=060d187f19ed2e3496791a21324971ea&fo_s=gplauk&fo_oid=4744

Do you think it would be too fussy for this small room? What colour floor tile should I go for? Stick to wood effect tile or something else like concrete efftec?

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.