catherine_ellis22

sloped garden help?

Catherine Ellis
4 years ago
Hi everybody, thank you for looking! We are in the process of redoing part of our garden. We have taken two useless old terraces and turned them in to 1. My problem is that I want a lot from the space and am struggling to envisage the layout! I want to build an L shaped sofa and have a fire pit but would also like trees, a modern pergola to hang a swing chair from, tropical style planting and a mixed media Gabion retaining wall / bench seat. Where I am going to locate the Gabion (under the greenhouse) is the perfect spot for a bench in terms of looking up at the trees around us, but it will sit directly next to my neighbours pongy chicken shed am I trying to squeeze too much in to a small space? Some photos for reference. Any ideas and suggestions welcome!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.