terri_mcgovern98

Which white quartz?

Terri McGovern
17 June, 2019
last modified: 17 June, 2019

Hello. i am looking for a white quartz with a bit of subtle marble running throughout. My colour scheme is farrow and ball wivet and pubeck stone island. I am torn between santamargherita Lyskamm or Crl stone white water. I like the white water best in showroom but they only had a tiny sample. so this makes me unsure. Or if anyone has any recomendations. thank u

• rinq

Did you bring home the samples to see if they work with the paint colors? Looks completely different at home than in stores.

• Terri McGovern

yes i brought one of them home and it was fine . i wasnt allowed my favourite home and to be honest the sample they had was so tiny

• rinq

Ask if they can call their dealer if there's another showroom that has that countertop. Or if they have a customer that will allow you to visit.

• campo73

I have a purbeck stone kitchen with wevet on the ceiling! I chose silestone lagoon and still love it 4 years on. I’d definitely recommend asking if you can go and view the slabs at the stone merchants, take along your samples of flooring, paint colours etc. and place them against the slabs.

• kwg kwg

Different brand from your message but I have Unistone Carrara Misterio and I love it. The marbling is quite subtle which is what I like.