lainey_hope

1.2m/4ft French door thoughts?

lainey_hope
17 June, 2019

Hi all,

I posted a while back about French doors and I'm at the point I need to make a decision. We have a wall that is 2.7m wide and can have an opening up to 1.9m wide…

Originally we were going to go with 1.5m wide French doors, but then I saw the below photo online, I emailed the lovely @apartmentapocathery and she told me that opening is 1.94m. Which has made me rethink things. So now I'm wondering about 1.2m double doors with slim fixed panels either side.

Does anyone have any advice/thoughts about slimmer French doors (I assume we'd always need to open both doors, is that a faff?!)

Thanks in advance