claude667

Crittall style (internal) doors without the hefty price tag ?

Claudia Cooper
19 June, 2019

Has anyone ever stumbled across a company that makes a version of this that won't mean me having to sell a kidney? I'm south east based and am looking for two to separate kitchen from living area.

Comments (5)

• Emmanuelle

I love them too! However, another cheaper option would be to buy timber doors and paint them black. Same(ish) look, but much cheaper!

• Claudia Cooper

Hmmm did consider this

• PRO
    Johnson Bespoke Ltd

We make Steel 'Crittall' style doors and are competitively priced.

We've recently finished a large set of Sliding steel doors for a barn conversion, see Images below.

Glazed Steel sliding doors · More Info

Glazed Steel sliding doors · More Info

Feel free to get in touch if you would like any advice or for us to put a quote together for you.

Kind Regards,

Robin

• Claudia Cooper

oh thank you Robin. I've just looked at your website, love your work. I'll be in touch !

• PRO
    MALLETT LONDON

Hi Claudia, we have a number of crittal door suppliers - Bespoke Glazing, Cotsworld Casement and www.pdacklandmetalwindows.co.uk are all brilliant.

Another option which we did recently fora client which looked amazing was they bought some old metal doors off eBay from a hospital and then scrubbed them down and repainted them. They looked great and cost about £650. The trick is don't hold out for crittal as that's just the brand type in metal/steel- windows/doors as they are very similar and much more cost efficient.

Claudia Cooper thanked MALLETT LONDON

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us on 0808 164 9310 (8am - 5pm GMT excluding weekends)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.