webuser_430326340

Re-jigging the upstairs floorplan/design.

Victoria
4 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and looking for some advice... Does anyone know how to make better use of the upstairs in this house? We would like to keep x3 bedrooms but bedroom one is the biggest bedroom of them all and is still very small. We were thinking about knocking through to make bedroom 1 and 3 all one room across the front of the house, but this would mean we lose a room. Ps, the little cupboard in room 3 should be going as this will be an empty space.

Thank you for your help in advance- if anyone has any other ideas for for ground floor and re-working that please do let me know too :) any advice/guidance is much appreciated!

Here are the measurements of each room:

BEDROOM 1:

12' 4" x 7' 10" (3.77m x 2.41m) With fitted carpet, radiator uPVC double glazed window.

BEDROOM 2:

11' 6" x 8' 2" (3.51m x 2.49m) With fitted carpet, radiator, timber framed, double glazed window.

BEDROOM 3:

9' 4" x 67' 7" (2.86m x 20.6m) With fitted carpet, radiator uPVC double glazed window.

BATHROOM 5' 6" x 6' 4" (1.68m x 1.95m)

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.