kstransky

2 or 3 pendant lights?

kstransky
4 years ago

We moved into a new construction home and are slowly trying to add our own touches to make it our own and look less cookie cutter. I hate the dated looking contractor grade pendant lights currently in the kitchen. I love the look of larger pendants, but 3 of that size would look crowded above our 7 ft island.
Would it work to install two larger pendants where the outer pendants currently are? In this case would it look terrible to have a plate on the ceiling where the center pendant was? I haven’t talked to an electrician yet, but I wasn’t sure how that would work with the existing wiring. Even if the hole could be covered, the current ceiling has an orange peel texture and would be hard to match up.
Appreciate any input! Thanks!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.