ghesp

Filling an empty office space area?

ghesp
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

I've got a small home office under construction, and at one end I've got my large desk with some drawer storage under it. However at the other end, I'm not sure what to do with it.

The wall with the aircon unit on is roughly 2.1m wide, and depth wise until the door recess is about 64cm. The door recess itself is about 1.3m wide.

Initially I was going to build a fitted sofa with drawers under it so we could watch TV or if people are over there is somewhere to sit (not that likely), however, as you can see below, it doesn't leave a lot of space for manoeuvring, especially when there's an office chair and 2 small dogs.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I could do with this side of the office? I'm really struggling with ideas. I'm going for a modern, contemporary look, so main neutral colours mixed with wood.

It's not skimmed yet, so I've got about a week if I need to pull anymore wires through for built in lights etc

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.