lisa77226

Colour advice for curtains

lisa77226
last year

Hello!

Curtain colour advice please :)

I am going to replicate something along these lines only instead of a glass and brass coffee table I am going to use my well patina'd square button footstool with a glass and brass side table beside an armchair. The pink accent will be on dining chairs in the same room with a Carrera marble tulip table.

I have 2 large windows across from the sofa (not as large as this). I will do white sheers to the floor for softness but I want to flank each with coloured curtain (not a pattern). Any suggestions for which colour?

https://www.houzz.co.uk/photos/little-venice-apartment-eclectic-living-room-london-phvw-vp~63566062

Thank you! :)